Friday, November 21, 2008

Kurt Warner Tosses Eli Manning Giant Compliments

I Think You Are Always Surprised To A Degree When Young Kids Come In And Have Success As Early - In Your Fourth Year Winning A Super Bowl the Cardinals and former terzino Gigante said Wednesday on a conference call. But the only thing I see is that he has continued to get more poised. But I just think it was too early for me to say that one year that I was good with him as he was about to be. He was placed in a difficult situation as playing a Rookie and having to go through some struggles Rookie. As he prepares to face his former team on Sunday, Warner said that there was a way of knowing Eli Manning would be this good, this fast. Some guys go their entire career without doing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home